Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do

I drink the coffee with the cardboard wristband. On it, there is a triangle composed of folding arrows, and the word "Green". So just in case guilt crept up on me, that special someone is there to assure me that my feelings are irrational, absurd, unfounded.

"A warm "We've got you covered"."

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea what would have happened if those feelings got to resonating! Got to echoing! Sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself, you know.

"Like it was said once "I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do"."

Yes, exactly! That is how I feel. And you know, I don't mean to hurt her, I don't plan it out, but when she starts giggling and talking about the woman who painted her face like a zebra, I just have to begin ignoring her.

Why do I do it? Like I said, I don't want to hurt her, to make her cry. . . I guess I want to withhold her possibility of touching my emotions.

" "Would you ask a dolphin how it swims, or an eagle how it flies"

"No"

"That's right you wouldn't! Because that is what they were made to do!" "

No comments:

Post a Comment