Saturday, September 11, 2010

Finje


The year's at the spring,
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hill-side's dew-pearled;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in his Heaven -
All's right with the world!

Yo! Woke up early because Emily was here. Made a skillet with spinach, potatoes, and eggs. Ate it with many cups of tea because Emily only drank half of hers and the whole of what she brought. Played D's and A's and A#7's to her beautiful song "Shark in the Ocean". Waved my arms and said "Oooohhh!" a lot. Played many more D's and A's and G's and C's with Peter in different rhythms. Made a recording of that. Arranged everything from the January sampler, with a bass and snare sound I think Dylan made, real nice. Recorded the "Forest Dreaming" song and made a regular version and a backwards and sped up version for fun. Here they are.


Feen Hey by Murdhee

Feen Hey Chopped and Screwed by Murdhee

I left this open to post all day. Meanwhile, Dylan, myself, Free, and Pete worked on music (Dyl's emotion cave and my emotion explosion) and came up with a very much better version of the songs above.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt,

    These tracks are really cool. I wish I could do something like this. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day to comment on the cactus in Chicago post. How did you labyrinth below turn out?

    ReplyDelete