Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Secret Ingredient

Brian says: “There would actually have to exist a perfectly contrived plan, plot, scheme, what-have-you, for anyone to even be able to consider my thought as rational. A conglomerate of powerful and influential people, all around the world, would have had to agree upon this single thing: the importance of florescent light's effect. Now, in my days here on "Planet Earth" I haven’t seen each and every people agree on many things. Come to think of it, coffee, opium, tobacco, chocolate, and alcohol seem to be the only "products" that have received a universal “thumbs-up”. That being said, how the heck could any one, or any group of people “pull the strings” in such a way, as to get each and every people "on board" with florescent light? Boy, if these people and their plan really do exist, my hat is off to them.

For crying out loud! They got people wondering, “Where is work?” and “Where is home?” I'm talking about TIME here Andrew! Time! My time! Your time! We all scream for "I"-time! Who knows, maybe in a couple-of-years people won’t even wonder anymore.

There’ll be no work!

There’ll be no relaxation!

You have to buy both in a bottle or a vial! Heck, have you seen these so-called "Five Hour Energy" drinks? Or what about "Mary Jane's Relaxing Soda", "Vacation in a Bottle" , or "Slow Cow"? Wanna know why this is happening, Andrew? Huh? Well do you?

Andrew says: "Sure, Brian"

Brian responds: "Well, lemme tell you.

Flo-rescent Lights. Say it with me.

Brian and Andrew chant together: "Flo-rescent Lights"

And Brian continues: "Don't get me wrong, Andrew. Were not talking about Marlboro Lights here, or Friday Night Lights... No! We're talking about Florescent Light.

Andrew says: "Uh-huh"

Brian says: "Woah, woah, woah. Don't take what I'm saying the wrong way. Come on now, don’t think I actually believe this load of hooey I spitting out. I’m just – you know – ranting, talking, imagining, letting off some steam.

But think about it, we’re all gonna be living under all florescent light in a second. Though maybe it's all part of the plan. Whether it is God's plan, or man's plan, I don't know! It's not my place to say.

But hey, you can still buy Coke in a can.”

Andrew says: “Well what do you know?”

No comments:

Post a Comment